Do you want to know how your data will be used inside this web application?
- Your email address will be used only to send you emails about this service or its updates (e.g. when we will add new functionalities) and to allow you to recover your password if you lose it.
- Your name or nickname will be shown to other users only if you will explicitly enable this option; if you will keep it disabled, when you will share POIs and tours with other users (or when requesting the staff to add your POIs/tours to the public dataset) your name won't be used.
- The system will record every visit you will made to a TAGPoint inside your profile page. You can choose if your visit history will be shared with other users, but you'll have to explicitly enable this option: by default, your visit history is private and only you will be able to see it. If you prefer it, you will also be able to disable completely the visit history and no data will be collected.
- Your custom TAGPoint and personal tours will be private and accessible only to you by default. If you'd like it, you will be able to share them with other users by allowing them explicitly (one by one). Likewise, you will be able to request our staff to include some of your custom TAGPoints or tours inside the public dataset. Your request will be processed by our staff and – if worthy of inclusion – your data will be integrated inside the public dataset of this web application.
- The date and time of your last login will be logged into the system in order to allow you to verify your last usage of the web application; this data won't be shared with other users.
Lastly, your data will never be given or transferred to third parties for statistics or marketing purposes.